How do I take care of traffic tickets?

To take care of traffic tickets or traffic warrants (also city ordinance, red light cameras and parking violations) contact the City of Pearsall Municipal Court at 830-334-4160 or visit the court's website: Municipal Court. Traffic tickets can be paid over the municipal court at 830-334-4160 or via Internet, by mail, or at court. Municipal Court has different hours than the Police Station. The police station is open to the public Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5p.m. The Downtown Municipal Court is open from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and closed for lunch from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. Filing Police Reports-- When Should I Call 911?
2. How do I report criminal activity or information on unsolved crimes?
3. My vehicle was impounded by police. Now what do I do?
4. What is the Tow Law?
5. Legal Advice?
6. How do I start a neighborhood watch?
7. How do I take care of traffic tickets?
8. What is the status of my case?
9. How can I compliment an officer who is doing a great job?
10. How do I file a complaint on an officer?